LSA is seeking a skilled and experienced Cultural Resources Analyst to join our team in Central California or the Bay Area. The successful candidate will have a strong background in archaeological fieldwork, including experience with excavation, survey, mapping, and analysis. This position will require the ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as the ability to interact with clients and project managers.
The salary range for this position is $49,000 to $78,000 per year. The compensation offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Conducting archaeological fieldwork, including excavation, survey, mapping, and analysis.
- Maintaining accurate field notes, and photographs.
- Communicating effectively with clients and project managers.
- Assisting with laboratory analysis and report preparation as needed.
- Ability to prepare environmental document technical study sections.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Archaeology or Anthropology with an emphasis in Archaeology.
- At least 3 years of archaeology experience in California.
- Familiarity with California archaeology, including prehistoric and historic archaeology, and relevant laws and regulations.
- Ability to work in physically demanding environments, including rugged terrain and inclement weather.
- The applicant should have a vehicle that is appropriate for unimproved roads.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references.
LSA is a diversified environmental and transportation firm with California offices in Carlsbad, Clovis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Point Richmond, Riverside, Roseville, and San Luis Obispo. The staff at LSA includes experts in environmental analysis, biological resources, cultural resources, paleontological resources, transportation/mobility planning and engineering, geographic information systems (GIS), air quality/climate change, noise, water quality, land use/resource management, sustainability, and general services administration (GSA). LSA has developed a reputation among clients and professional peers in both the public and private sectors as being thorough, innovative, and objective.
LSA’s greatest asset is its employee ownership. LSA offers excellent compensation and benefits, including competitive pay; medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care, group life and AD&D insurance plans; vacation, sick, and holiday pay; an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a Profit Sharing and Savings Plan (with 401k and company safe harbor match). Additional incentives include a bonus program, engaging wellness program, and flexible work arrangements. LSA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Please visit our job portal to apply for this position at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5390862&B_ID=83&fid=1&Adid=0&ssbgcolor=17143A&SearchScreenID=2738&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.