Website Pacific Legacy, Inc.
Pacific Legacy, Inc., a Cultural Resources Management firm, is accepting resumes for Archaeological Technicians in Southern California. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Anthropology or related field, and at least three to four years of fieldwork experience in the Great Basin and California.
Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform pedestrian survey, test excavation, and data recovery excavation.
- Provide support for field supervisors in connection with recording and evaluating cultural resources and be able to take detailed, accurate field notes and digital photographs.
- Ability to use topographic maps, aerial photographs, and Trimble GPS units for navigation and mapping.
- Ability to travel to remote locations for extended periods of time, if needed.
- Ability to stand or kneel for long periods of time, carry up to 30 lbs of gear, and hike in rugged terrain.
- 1 hour of PTO earned for every 30 hours worked.
Compensation: Based on experience.
Pacific Legacy has an immediate need for on-call Archaeological Technicians in the areas of Orange, Los Angeles, and/or Ventura counties to conduct independent one or two-day surveys on an as-needed basis. Please apply only if you live in the Southern California area.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your qualifications, and a current resume with references to moc.ycagelcificapnull@resseots or to the mailing address below. Pacific Legacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Legacy, Inc.
Attn: Charon Stoesser
4919 Windplay Dr., Ste. 4
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com