Website Tremaine & Associates
Call for Resumes
Tremaine & Associates, Inc., a Cultural Resource Management and Geophysics firm, is looking to increase our pool of candidates and is accepting resumes for on-call Archaeological Field Technicians to work on a variety of upcoming projects.
Candidates preferred to be local to the greater Sacramento area and Northern California. Work schedules during the field season may vary from short term (a few days) to long term (over several months).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Anthropology or a related field and prior fieldwork experience in California;
- Be comfortable performing manual labor and working in changing weather conditions and diverse terrain;
- Have knowledge of California prehistory and history;
- Experience performing archaeological survey and excavation;
- Ability to work well with others and as an active part of a project team;
- Possess excellent written/verbal communication skills;
- Be well-organized and take detailed field notes;
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Starting pay will be commensurate with education and experience.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to su.eniamertnull@zednanrefe
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com