SWCA Environmental Consultants
SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding its team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
The Half Moon Bay Office of SWCA Environmental Consultants has multiple openings for temporary, as-needed, Archaeological Field Technicians to work on projects in the San Francisco Bay Area. The applicant should have experience in archaeological survey and monitoring and be familiar with California archaeology.
Conduct archaeological fieldwork including monitoring, survey, testing, field notes, and data recovery. Assist with mapping responsibilities in the field, including collection of GPS data using Trimble units.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field or six (6) months field experience with a range of field methodologies, including survey, testing, excavation, and monitoring required
- An accredited Field School Certification.
- Experience with a wide range of field methodologies, including archaeological survey, testing, excavation, methodology and monitoring.
- Knowledge of ArcPad or TerraSync is a plus.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, often at high altitudes, and ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds is required.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/yght79gxck8skq3s
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.