Website Duke CRM
DUKE Cultural Resources Management, LLC (DUKE CRM) is hiring for the position below:
Job Title: Field Technicians- Archaeology/Paleontology
Pay: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour
Location: Southern California
DUKE CRM is seeking experienced archaeologists and paleontologists to serve as field crew for a variety of projects, primarily in southern Californian. This position is on-call/as-needed/temporary and is based on project schedules and staffing needs. The candidate will work as part of a team of archaeologists and paleontologists based out of Irvine, CA. Schedules will vary but the candidate should be prepared to work at least 40 hours per week. As a small company, the position may require the candidate to work as-needed in a variety of capacities including field, research, lab, and office duties. Tasks will include construction monitoring, field surveys, archaeological/paleontological excavation, note taking, and regular communication with team members and construction crews. The ability to travel and conduct fieldwork for long hours and extended periods, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, and at high altitudes is a must. The candidate must be able to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds. The candidate must be safety minded.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, Earth Sciences, Geology or related field.
- Archaeological/Paleontological Field School.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in CRM, preferably in California.
- Demonstrated experience in a wide variety of field skills (e.g. monitoring, GPS, survey, excavation).
- Cross Trained Archaeologist/Paleontologist.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Safety training and record.
- Good verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with groups/teams and independently.
About DUKE CRM
DUKE CRM is a small, growing CRM firm based in Irvine, CA. We offer a relaxed, flexible, yet professional work environment. We encourage our employees to excel and advance in all aspects. DUKE CRM is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We offer competitive pay. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Email a cover letter highlighting your qualifications, a CV/resume, and references to Curt Duke at moc.mrcekudnull@truc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org