Tehama County Museum
- Exhibits on many aspects of Tehama County and Northern California history
- Information and artifacts of the Yana and the Nomlaki
- Location: at C and 3rd Streets in Tehama
- Open: Friday through Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Call (530) 384-2595
- Visit http://tehamamuseum.110mb.com/
William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park
- Adobe built in 1852
- Contains exhibits on the early American Period
- Tours available
- Location: on Adobe Road, 2 mi. northeast of Red Bluff
- Open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (530) 529-8599
- Visit http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=458