Chitactac Adams Heritage County Park
- Features the beautiful Uvas Creek and a wealth of cultural artifacts including bedrock mortars and petroglyphs left by the Ohlone Indians
- Includes a self-guided interpretive walk and an interpretive shelter focusing on Ohlone Indian culture
- Location: 10001 Watsonville Road in Gilroy
- Open year-round from 8 a.m. to sunset. The self-guided tour is available at all times the park is open.
- Call (408) 323-0107
- Visit: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/parks/parkfinder/Pages/Chitactac-Adams.aspx
Santa Clara County Archaeological Society
- Free lectures open to the public on every second Thursday of the month during the academic year at 7:30 p.m.
- Meeting location: 206 Daly Science Building at Santa Clara University in Santa Clara
- Call (408) 554-4513 or (408) 554-4328