- Docents conduct a program called “Native Plants/Native Ways,” which is designed to coincide with the 4th grade curriculum by investigating the traditional use of plants and animals used by Native California Indians.
- Location: 86 Cañada Road in Woodside
- Open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (last admission at 2:30 p.m.), closed Sunday and Monday
- Admission: $12 adults, $5 students (ages 5-17 or with valid ID), children under 5 are free. Group rates are also available for groups of 12 or more adults.
- Call (650) 364-8300
- Visit http://www.filoli.org/