Mission San Francisco de Asis (Dolores)
Presidio of San Francisco
- Served as an active military garrison for almost 220 years through Spanish, Mexican, and American occupation
- Visitors Center offers information on the park’s history and points of interest
- A variety of free publications and maps are available in the bookstore.
- Many ranger- and docent-led guided tours depart from the Visitor Center.
- Location: Visitors Center is located temporarily inside the historic Officers’ Club at 50 Moraga Avenue
- Open daily; Visitors Center is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission: free.
- Call (415) 561-4323
- For questions, comments, or to arrange a school group visit, email vog.tsurtoidiserpnull@ygoloeahcra or call (415) 561-5055
- Visit http://www.presidio.gov/