Mono County Museum
- Original Bridgeport schoolhouse, built in 1880
- Many artifacts, including Paiute Indian baskets
- Research materials include local newspapers and assessor’s records dating back to 1862
- Location: on Emigrant Street behind the Memorial Hall in Bridgeport Park
- Open June to September, daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Admission: $1.50 adults, $1 seniors, $.75 children 6-12, children under 6 are free
- Visit http://monocomuseum.org/