Grace Hudson Museum: The Sun House
- An art, history, and anthropology museum; changing exhibitions and public programs feature Western American art, California Indian cultures, the history of California’s diverse North Coast region, and the work of contemporary regional artists.
- Location: 431 Main Street in Ukiah
- Open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Sunday from 12 noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Call (707) 467-2836
- Visit http://www.gracehudsonmuseum.org/
Mendocino County Museum
- Exhibits of Pomo and Yuki basketry and artifacts from Mendocino County
- Changing exhibits on local history
- Collections are available for research
- School tours can be arranged
- Location: 400 E. Commercial Street in Willits
- Open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Admission: suggested donations are $2 per person, $5 per family
- Call (707) 459-2736
- Visit www.co.mendocino.ca.us